Tax problems

Unfiled Tax Returns

For various reasons, some taxpayers don't file their tax returns. Failure to file a single year probably isn't a problem. Contact an accountant.

Failure to file a return for a number of years could be serious. Willful failure to file tax returns is a felony:

  • Punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a $100,000 fine
  • The government looks for 3 year non-filers (among other factors)

Even if your case does not have criminal implications, there are other issues:

  • How many returns do you file?
  • What if you don't have any records to prepare your returns?
  • Should you file jointly?
  • Can't find your W-2's or 1099's?

We know the answers and we have solutions!

Once the returns are prepared:

  • Will you be facing a huge tax debt plus penalties and interest?
  • Can you pay it?
  • Should you submit an offer in compromise?
  • Can you make payments?
  • Does bankruptcy help?
  • Are there timing issues with any of these plans?

We know the answers and we can help solve your tax problems!

Contact us now to get your life back.

Central Florida - 407-481-7997 | South Florida - 954-482-5716